Beurer Shiatsu Neck And Back Massager Review
Get this massage chair if you want to enjoy shiatsu massage at home, at any time, as many times as you want and free of charge. It takes no time to set up, it’s easy to use and is incredibly relaxing. It also makes for a great gift.
The Beurer MG295 neck and back massager fits on any chair that’s deep and high enough to hold it. You can use it on a dining chair, lounge chair or even the sofa.
It comes with 4 massage functions including heat. It can provide a gentle rolling massage or a more intense shiatsu kneading.
This shiatsu massage chair is great if you have back or neck pain or you just want a relaxing massage whenever you want.
Beurer Shiatsu Neck And Back Massager review
What I like
- Easy to setup and use
- Multiple massage options
- Very relaxing
- 3-year guarantee
What I don’t like
- Not great for very tall users
- Buttons hard to press
What are you buying?
1. Multiple massage modes
The Beurer massage chair has several massage modes.
- 3D Shiatsu massage – this is an intense form of massage that simulates fingers kneading on your neck and back. Two shiatsu massage fingers and four shiatsu massage heads rotate and roll along your neck and back.
- Neck massage – this mode provides intense finger pressure massage around your neck. The electric ‘fingers’ move in a circular motion to help relax your muscles, beat away any soreness and improve blood flow. Use the height adjustment buttons on either side to move the neck massager up or down.
- Rolling massage – this is a more gentle massage that’s ideal for when you need to be soothed. It’s great after a long day of work or in the evening before you go to bed.
- Spot massage – there are times when you need more attention on a specific area. This mode is for that. When activated, the massage focuses on a single area. Use the height adjustment buttons on either side to move the spot massager up or down.
In addition to these massage modes you can also select which general area you want the massage to focus on. The three massage zone options are upper back, lower back and full back.
2. Two speed settings
There are two speed settings that change the massage intensity. You can switch between a soft rolling massage or a more intensive kneading by pressing the speed button.
3. Heat function
The controller also comes with a heat button. Press it and it activates the heat function in the massage chair. Now you can enjoy a warm relaxing massage. The heat therapy is great when you need to relax more quickly or want to reduce back or neck pain.
4. Washable cover
The neck cover can be removed and machine washed at 40C. The rest of the surface on the massage chair is made from a leather-like material that is easy to wipe down.
5. Adjustable height
This chair works for most heights thanks to its electronically adjustable height. This feature is available when you are using the neck massage mode or the spot massage mode.
How easy is it to use?
Setting up the chair takes less than a minute. It comes with an instruction manual to guide you. There is a controller where you can change the settings and select a massage mode.
The controller has a ‘demo’ button which when pressed will take you through all the chair’s functions. It’s a quick way to learn about the different features of the massage chair.
When you are ready to set a custom mode, use the buttons to select your preferred settings. The buttons are well laid out but most customers say they are a bit hard to press. The controller might be difficult to use for someone with a weak hand or reduced hand mobility.
There is a timer to set the length of the massage session and a power button to switch the massage off when you are done.
You can leave the massager strapped in a chair or store it in your wardrobe. It has a hook at the top with which you can easily hang it.
What accessories are included?
The Beurer MG295 massage chair does not come with any extra accessories nor do you need to buy any.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Multiple massage options and settings.
- Very relaxing for your back and neck.
- 3-year guarantee.
- May not work very well for very tall users.
- Controller buttons are hard to press.
Anything else you should know?
Take note of the safety precautions mentioned in the user manual. The manufacturer recommends against usage for pregnant women, children less than 8 years old, in the car and when inebriated or on certain medication.
Get this massage chair if you want to enjoy shiatsu massage at home, at any time, as many times as you want and free of charge. It takes no time to set up, it’s easy to use and is incredibly relaxing.
It also makes for a great gift.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: Click here for today’s price