Intey Shiatsu Massage Chair Review
If you are tired of paying a lot of money for weekly massages, get the Intey Shiatsu Massage Chair. You can enjoy as many massages as you want and at any time. With shiatsu, vibration and heat massage, there are plenty of ways to treat yourself.
The INTEY Shiatsu Massage Chair can be placed onto any chair including your office chair or car seat (but don’t use it when driving). It uses a total of 12 massage balls to target your neck and back to boost blood flow, help you relax and ward off pain and fatigue.
It comes with an easy to use remote controller that has a convenient pocket you can put it in.
It’s great for anyone who wants a relaxing shiatsu massage at anytime and anywhere. It’s also helpful for those with back and neck pain.
Intey Shiatsu Massage Chair review
What I like
- Easy to setup and use
- Includes vibration massage
- Wide back coverage
- Auto shut-off for safety
What I don’t like
- Limited intensity levels
- May feel too firm initially
What are you buying?
1. Three massage modes – Shiatsu massage, heat therapy and vibration massage
There are three massage modes that you can use together or independently.
- Shiatsu massage – this mode provides a deep kneading ‘finger’ massage to your neck and back. 4 massage nodes focus on the neck while the remaining 8 nodes travel up and down your back. It’s great for beating pain, soreness and stiffness.
- Vibration massage – you can select from three vibration intensities: low, medium and high. The vibrations help with pain relief, blood circulation and overall relaxation.
- Heat therapy – for faster pain relief and relaxation, turn on the heat function. This will activate neck and back heating. The chair uses radiant infrared heat which is more comfortable and relaxing than conventional heating.
2. Four massage zones
There are two main massage zones: the neck and back. You can enjoy each separately or activate them at the same time for full neck and back massage.
The back massage zone has its own 3 separate mini-zones: upper back, lower back and full back. Use the buttons on the remote to decide which zone you want to focus on.
So in total there are four massage zones: the neck, upper back, lower back and full back.
3. Three vibration settings and adjustable massage balls
As I mentioned, this massage chair comes with a vibration massage function. You can choose how intensive you want the vibrations to be using the controller. Start with the low setting and increase it gradually until you find the most comfortable point.
You can also adjust the position of the massage balls depending on your height and where you want the massager to focus on.
The neck massager can be adjusted in four ways. You can move the balls further up or down or set them to rotate in one direction or in multiple directions.
The back massager can only be adjusted up or down. Hold the up/down arrows until the nodes get to your preferred height.
How easy is it to use?
The Intey Shiatsu massage chair is very easy to setup and use. It comes with an elastic strap that allows you to secure it to a chair.
You can use it on the sofa, lounge chair, dining chair, car seat or office chair. The remote control is easy to use and has a dedicated storage pocket.
The chair has a 15-minute auto shutoff feature that is handy in case you fall asleep or lose track of time.
While the many settings and modes can be confusing at first, you’ll be able to use the controller in no time. Use the included instruction manual for help and troubleshooting.
What accessories are included?
The package includes the massage chair, an AC adaptor (UK 3-pin plug) and a car charger. You don’t need to buy any other accessories.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Includes vibration massage.
- Wide back and neck coverage.
- Auto shutoff for safety and to save power.
- No intensity levels for shiatsu massage; you can only change the intensity of the vibration.
- The massage feels a bit too firm and uncomfortable at first but you’ll soon get used to it.
Anything else you should know?
Before using this massage chair, talk to your doctor first if you are suffering from diabetes, thrombosis, undiagnosed chronic pain or any other major illness.
Do not use it if you are pregnant, when you are asleep or when you are inebriated. Don’t use it with children or animals.
If you are tired of paying a lot of money for weekly massages, get this chair. You can enjoy as many massages as you want and at any time. With shiatsu, vibration and heat massage, there are plenty of ways to treat yourself.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: Click here for today’s price